FireTacks® is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
EFFORTS TO SUPPORT ACCESSIBILITY
FireTacks® takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Accessibility is part of our mission statement.
- Accessibility is part of our internal policies.
- Accessibility is integrated into our procurement practices.
- An accessibility officer or official has been appointed.
- Continual accessibility training is provided for employees.
- Clear accessibility targets and responsibilities exist within the organization.
- Formal accessibility quality assurance methods exist within the organization.
CURRENT ACCESSIBILITY STANDARD OF THE SITE:
WCAG 2.1 level AA
CURRENT CONTENT CONFORMANCE STATUS:
Fully conformant: the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
COMPATIBILITY WITH BROWSERS AND ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY
This site is designed to be compatible with the following browsers:
- Chrome 92, Safari 14, Firefox 90, Internet Explorer 15, Edge 92, Android 700, iOS 14.7.1
Accessibility of this site relies on the following technologies to work:
FireTacks® assessed the accessibility of this site using the following method(s):
- Self-evaluation: the site was evaluated internally by the company or organization.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this site. Please contact us via one of the following methods:
- Phone: 651-247-2771
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal Address: 1275 East Superior St, PO Box 807, Isle, MN 56342
We aim to respond to feedback within 1 business day.
You are entitled to lodge a complaint to FireTacks® if you are dissatisfied with our website. To do so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our absolute best to accommodate you and your needs.
FORMAL APPROVAL OF THIS ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
This accessibility statement is approved by: